Article 1 (Collection of Personal information)
1 In General.
The Company may collect, use, disclose, transfer and store any information you enter on the website or give the Company through various means, including telephone calls, emails, enquiries, SMS, fax, and post. The information which the Company collects includes information that can identify you ("Personal Data"), including, but not limited to, your name, contact numbers, postal and email addresses, contact preferences, and, if you make a reservation with us, your credit card information. The Company may also request you to provide us with information on your travel preferences, the loyalty, frequent flyer and/or car rental programmes which you participate in, and feedback, testimonials, photographs and videos of the trip which you booked with the Company (together with the Personal Data collectively referred to as the "Personal Information"). You are not required to provide the Personal Information that the Company has requested, and if you choose not to provide the requested Personal Information, the Company may be prevented from providing certain products or services to you.
2 Personal Information Relating To Another Person.
When you make a reservation with the Company on behalf of a travel companion or another person, we will request for the Personal Information of that individual. You should obtain the consent of such other individuals prior to providing their Personal Information to the Company. Any request to view or change their Personal Information provided in relation to the reservation which you have made can only be made through you or your account with the Company.
3 Surveys and Contests.
The Company may request Personal Information relating to you through surveys or contests which the Company conducts from time to time. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice as to whether or not to provide the Personal Information the Company have requested through the survey or contest. Personal Information collected through surveys will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Company's services. Personal Information collected through contests will be used to notify winners and award prizes.
4 Call Monitoring.
Article 2 (Purposes for the Use and Disclosure of Personal information)
The Company will use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products and services you request;
- to provide you with travel confirmation and updates;
- to manage your account, including processing bills and providing travel notifications;
- to communicate with you in general;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to allow us to contact you for customer service, if necessary;
- to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and the Website;
- to notify you about special offers and travel-related products and services that may be of interest to you;
- to customise your experience on the Website;
- to reward you as part of any reward and recognition programme you choose to join;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to enforce the Company's Terms and Conditions when you make a travel booking with the Company; and
- as otherwise notified to you at the point of collection.
2 Credit Card Information.
The Company use your credit card information for the purpose of completing the travel bookings which you make with the Company.
3 Direct Marketing.
Article 3 (Disclosure of Personal information)
1 The Company may share your Personal Information with the following third parties, some of whom may be located overseas, and a result, may require us to transfer your Personal Information overseas:
- Third Party Suppliers such as hotel, airline, car rental and activity providers, who fulfil your travel reservations with us. Please note that these third party suppliers may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you in order to facilitate the travel reservation which you have made through the Company.
- Third Party Vendors who provide services or functions on the Company's behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or contest programmes and fraud prevention. The Company may also authorise third party vendors to collect Personal Information on the Company's behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our Platforms, or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third party vendors have access to and may collect Personal Information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the Personal Information for any other purpose.
- Business Partners with whom the Company may jointly offer products or services. If you choose to receive information about these products or services, the Company may share information about you, including your Personal Information, with those third party partners so that they can contact you directly by email or post about their products and services.
The Company will only disclose your Personal Information with your consent (whether implied or express), and will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third parties to whom the Company have disclosed your Personal Information are also legally bound to protect the privacy of your Personal Information.
2 The Company may also disclose your Personal Information:
- Where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, governmental or other regulation or the requirements, orders, directions, instructions or notices of any regulatory authority or legal processes.
- When the Company believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights and property of the Company.
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, spin-off or other corporate reorganisation of the Company.
Article 4 (Opt-in and Opt-out Policy)
1 The Company offers you the ability to opt-in to or opt-out from (as the case may be) receiving marketing messages in relation to our products and services or the products and services of third parties by requesting from here
2 While the Company respects your decision to opt out of receiving marketing information, you understand and accept that this may in some cases impact the availability of services and the quality of services that the Company may provide to you and may mean that the services provided to you (if possible at all) by the Company may not be customised for your use, may be less user-friendly and less efficient.
1 When Users use the Website, a "cookie" is stored on Users’ computer as a file. The file contains the browsing history or content of the Users’ input transmitted between the browser and the server. The next time Users accesses the same site, the operator of the site can change the display for each Users, by using the cookie information. When Users gives permission to cookies on her/his browser, the Website can obtain cookies from Users’ browser. Users’ browser sends only the cookie transmitted by the server of the Website, for privacy protection.
2 Cookie settings
Note that Users can choose cookie setting from "Enable all cookies", "Disable all cookies" and "Notify Users when receiving cookies". Configuration of the settings varies for each browser. Please consult browser's "Help" menu of Users for information on configuring cookies. When Users choose "Disable all cookies", services, content available to Users may be restricted.
Article 6 (Risk Management)
The Company wants you to feel confident about using the Website and we are committed to protecting the Personal Information the Company collects. The Company has implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the Personal Information you provide to the Company. For example, only authorised employees are permitted to access your Personal Information and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, the Company uses encryption when transmitting sensitive Personal Information (e.g., credit card details) between your system and the Company's, and the Company employs firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorised persons from gaining access to your Personal Information.
Article 7 (Accessing and Updating Personal Information)
1 You can access and update the Personal Information which the Company holds about you. In order to request access to or update your Personal Information, please request from here.
2 The Company will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Personal Information which the Company holds about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date whenever the Company collects or uses it. This means that from time to time, the Company will ask you to tell the Company if there are any changes to your Personal Information. If you find that any Personal Information which the Company holds about you is incorrect, please notify the Company immediately.